“I visited Shaoxing Yijing Dairy Company in Shengzhou, Shaoxing between 10/3 and 24/3/2014 following the invitation from DrTinghui
(Terry) Xin of Sinooz Cooperation Services for the Expert-for-China Program (EFCP).
The main purposes of the visit are to
(1) Provide technical expert on yoghurt production,
(2) Recommend practical solutions to improve yoghurt production,
(3) Provide best production practices currently used in New Zealand and Australia, and
(4) Discuss new product development and future plant design.
- The airplane schedule is satisfactory. I arrived late at night but was able to rest before start working on the following day. The return fly is also ok.
- I am happy with the accommodation and the services provided during my stay at the hotel.
- The working schedule is also satisfactory. I had adequate time to review the production process, discussed and prepared the report.
- I spent most of the time at the factory to observe the production, to discuss numerous production issues and yoghurt process technology with Mr Chen and Mr Shi. I prepared and presented the
report during the last three days of the visit.
- I also spent a weekend in Hangzhou and visited few places in this city. I spent a day in Shaoxing city and Shanghai before departing from China.
- To be able to live and work with local people in Shengzhou is a great experience.
- I had the opportunity to learn more about Chinese people and culture, how people doing things differently.
- The purpose of this trip is to provide my expert on yoghurt production but on the other hand I also gain some more knowledge. It is a mutual benefit for both company and me.
- I hope that my advices are useful and successfully applied to solve the production issues.
- Overall, my times in Chengzhou were very pleasant and I am happy to have this opportunity to come and stay here for two weeks.
- I will maintain the relationship with Mr LiMing and continue our communication to assist the company with technical issues whenever it is required.
- I will visit China again if I have the opportunity.
I also thank Dr Tinghui Xin of Sinooz Cooperation Services, Australia, for organizing my visit to Shaoxing Yijing Dairy Company via the Expert for China Program
-------- Dr H. Truong